Against the Tide TV (Idź Pod Prąd TV) is a Polish independent TV station providing the most relevant news from Poland, Europe, Americas and the world. In our reporting on foreign events, we focus particularly on the USA, Mid-Eastern Europe, Israel, and the Far East, i.e. the locations where we have our correspondents. We present analyses in the areas of politics, education, economy, history, armed forces, and religion. What distinguishes us from other media outlets and makes us unique on a national scale, is taking into account the Biblical perspective in our commentaries. The founder and editor-in-chief of Against the Tide is Paweł Chojecki, an evangelical pastor of the New Covenant Church of Lublin.
Go against the tide. There is no time for other directions.
Most of our viewers are Polish speaking, but we also publish content in other languages. Primarily in English as well as German, French and others.
We broadcast on YouTube, Vimeo, our own idzpodprad.tv platform, Facebook, Twitter and others.
Some of our longstanding flagship shows include:
- Against the Tide LIVE – a commentary on current events, broadcasted live Monday – Friday
- News Service – once a day Monday – Friday
Our other shows:
- Counter-evolution – dealing with evolution versus creationism
- Family ER – counseling for parents and homeschoolers
- Way to Heaven – discussions by a former Catholic priest and the pastor
Our television is financially supported solely by our viewers. We don’t rely on private or public handouts which allows us complete freedom of speech on any chosen topic. This is unparalleled throughout Poland.
Why hussar wings?
By featuring the hussar wings in our television’s logo, we are referring to a glorious period in Poland’s history when we were both a stronghold of personal freedoms and military power of Europe. Polish heavy cavalry, the hussars, were invincible at the time.
Against the Tide Clubs
Our viewers are organized into Against the Tide TV clubs. Our clubs with worldwide representation provide us with first-hand news. Club members organize social, educational, media, charity, and sporting events.
Our foreign correspondents:
Israel – Eli Barbur
Taiwan – Hanna Shen
Hong Kong – pastor Bob Kraft
Canada – Katarzyna Wierbol
[Also, we collaborate with our club members as citizen journalists based in such countries as the USA, Great Britain, Czech Republic, Austria, and Germany.]
Here is a partial list of some of our guests:
– Solomon Yue, CEO Republicans Overseas
– ret. Gen Robert Spalding, frm. President Donald J. Trump chief architect of the framework for national competition in National Security Strategy (NSS)
– Larry Klayman, CEO and founder Freedom Watch USA
– Jan Jekielek, Senior Editor, Epoch Times
– Ondřej Kolář, Mayor of Prague 6
– David Matas, international human rights lawyer
– Dennis Prager, founder of PragerU
– Rudy Giuliani, former mayor of New York City, adviser to President Donald Trump
– Pastor Bob Fu, dissident fighting for freedom in China, founder of China Aid Association
– Jason Greenblatt, former adviser to President Donald Trump
– Gen. Ben Hodges, former commander of US Army Europe; Pershing Chair in Strategic Studies, Center for European Policy Analysis
– Art Thompson, CEO of the John Birch Society
– Martin Ohlson, president of The John Birch Society
– Eli Barbur, Israeli writer and journalist
– Thomas Massie, member of the U.S. House of Representatives
– Terry Fallwell, Liberty University
– Dr. Marilyn Gadomski, psychology professor, Liberty Universit
– Tomas Sandell, founding director of European Coalition for Israel
– Dr. Duke Pesta, academic director of FreedomProject Academy, host of the Dr. Duke Show
– Jadwiga Chmielowska, legendary activist of the anti-communist opposition, secretary-general of the Polish Journalists Association
– Dorothy Moon, member of the Idaho House of Representatives
– Matthew Shea, member of the Washington House of Representatives
– Alex Newman, Liberty Sentinel, The New American Magazine, John Birch Society
– Chapman Chen, social activist and journalist from Hong Kong
Our international campaigns:
Campaigns we support: